Imagine going to the subway and standing crammed up with other commuters – it is enough to make you feel tired even before you reach your office. Sure, you can always take your car but who wants to spend another hour stuck in the traffic?
It is here that an electric scooter can help. Whether you are looking to lessen your carbon footprint or just reach work early, electric scooters can help you reach on time. For children and teenagers, it can be an easy way to travel to school or to the university, or just roam around the neighborhoods.
E200 Specifications and Features
Razor, as a brand, was founded way back in 2000. Since then, the company has used technology to combine both freedom and fun to create products like this electric scooter, that does a pretty decent job at what it’s supposed to do.
The electric scooter can speed up to 12 miles per hour and can be used up to 40 minutes continuously. For children younger than 13 years old, Razor offers a different series that you can choose by matching your age and weight. Here is a look at some of the features of the Razor E200 Electric Scooter.
Razor E200 also sports ultra-quiet-chain-driven motor, allowing you to move around without disturbing anyone.
It’s powered by 24V (2 12V batteries) Seal battery system, which is rechargeable with maximum 12 hours recharge time.
It’s easy to drive around during the day and charge it while you’re sleeping! And also, have no worries regarding your safety because Razor E200 is also equipped with hand-operated rear brake and pneumatic 8-inch tire, which ensures that you will enjoy a smooth, safer ride.
The scooter is also equipped with twist grip acceleration control and retractable kickstand.
- It’s relatively affordable.
- It’s lightweight. The scooter weighs around 38 pounds. This is considerably light since it’s all steel frame and fork.
- Easy to be assembled. Some assembly need to be done but don’t worry, previous buyers have testified that it’s not complicated.
- Adjustable handlebars. You get adjustable handlebars that make it really easy to handle the device.
- Spare batteries and chargers are available for sale online. Some opt for another batteries for to-go needs.
- You can ride it through the rain. Avoid large puddles, nevertheless.
- Dirt and grass are off-limits. Some accidents have been reported by buyers when rocks or pebbles got stuck in the tire and causing the user to fell down.
- Not for everyone. Children under 13 years of age, tall people, and people who weigh above 200 pounds won’t be able to use this model.
- Unfoldable. Some of the electric scooters are portable and can be used for travel. Unfortunately, this isn’t one of them. It takes up a lot of space, making it difficult to be carried around and stored.
- Lengthy recharge times. For just 40 minutes of running time, you would have to recharge the electric scooter for as much as 24 hours.
- Only one color option is available. Everybody loves to choose an electric colour that they would love to use. However, you only have the color teal available, which pretty much restricts your colour choice.
Razor E200 is a very great time for children and even young adults. They are quite speedy, not very loud – although you can definitely hearing it coming to avoid accidents – and also, light and practical. It’s safe, strong, and can be used for a long time as well. If your office is nearby and there is a good traffic every morning, we would suggest one of this for you as well.
The best thing would be the fact that it’s affordable and reasonable. However, it would be much better if more color options were available; allowing buyers to buy ones that suit their taste.
The fact that it is not foldable and portable does count as a con. Students would have loved it if they could drive it to their schools and then store it in their lockers. At the price though, it is a decent buy and the adjustable handlebars ensure that it is really easy to ride. If it’s your first electric scooter and you love the colour teal, we would suggest you to go for it.
Also see our review on the Razor E100 Electric Scooter!